Friday 25 December 2020

QUIZLET

                                                    A very big hello to you guys !


Your guide for elt queen is here to share with you a brand new application, yeah you did not hear me wrong I am too fast , yes I know. So let's go get 'em. Today's amazing application is ' Quizlet'. Let me explain it before to get into this. A common problem for everyone learning a new language is word memorization.So with Quizlet these problems are not happening anymore. In quizlet application you can create word file and fill it with words that you do not know or you want to learn and after that you can write their meaning or you can add pictures  of that words. The best part is that this app is free for everyone.



And here again a few words that I preapered for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PODCAST

                                                 Hi guys, in today's post I wanted to share with you my podcast. It is all about how to ...