Saturday 2 January 2021

SECOND LIFE

                       
                      Hello guys, Today I want to share with you my review about second life


Firstly I have to say that I am not a very big fan of playing online games but I have a really special one actually a very old one named as 'Stardoll'. Except of stardoll I have not been playing online games but when I first introduced with second life, initially I found it as a complicated app but eventually things got changed. I started to chat with people and asked them about the things that I really did not understand about the game and they really helped me so here is the avatar that I choose.


Is not it lovely ?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PODCAST

                                                 Hi guys, in today's post I wanted to share with you my podcast. It is all about how to ...